Discover the latest addition to your plant-based menu – Creamy Avocado & Zucchini Plant-Based Burgers! Perfect for vegan diners and those who love to try new and healthy meals, this burger is a must-try.
Creamy Avocado & Zucchini Plant-Based Burgers: The Ultimate Vegan Experience
Health Benefits: A delicious blend of creamy avocado and tender zucchini, this burger not only tastes amazing but also provides essential nutrients like healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. Say goodbye to bland and dry burgers and hello to this juicy and creamy delight.
Flavor Profile: The creamy texture of the avocado combined with the tender zucchini creates a burst of flavors in your mouth with every bite. The spices used in this recipe give the burger a subtle kick, making it the perfect meal for those who love spicy food.
A New Way to Enjoy Burgers: Whether you’re a vegan or not, you’ll love this burger. Serve it in a bun or enjoy it on its own with a side of salad or fries. Experiment with toppings like fresh salsa, guacamole, or vegan cheese to create the perfect burger that fits your taste.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Versatile and filling: This plant-based burger recipe is filling and satisfying, making it a great option for a main course. It can be served in a variety of ways, such as on a bun, in a wrap, or on a salad, making it a versatile option for any meal.
- Plant-based goodness: This recipe is made with wholesome and nourishing ingredients, like sweet potato and black beans, which are packed with essential vitamins and minerals. It’s a great way to incorporate more plant-based options into your diet without sacrificing taste or texture.
- Flavor explosion: This burger combines the sweetness of roasted sweet potato with the spicy kick of jalapenos and chili powder, resulting in a bold and delicious flavor that is sure to satisfy.
- Easy to make: This recipe is straightforward and easy to make, requiring only a handful of simple ingredients and a few basic steps. Whether you’re a seasoned cook or just starting out, you’ll have no trouble whipping up a batch of these tasty burgers.
You will also love these burgers: Spicy Sweet Potato & Black Bean Plant-Based Burgers, Crunchy Chickpea & Mushroom Plant-Based Burgers
Creamy Avocado & Zucchini Plant-Based Burgers Recipe
- 1 can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 medium zucchini grated
- 1 avocado pitted and mashed
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the black beans, grated zucchini, mashed avocado, red onion, bread crumbs, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and form each portion into a patty.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the patties and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve the burgers on buns, topped with your favorite toppings such as lettuce, tomato, cheese, and sauce.
Pro-tips for making Creamy Avocado & Zucchini Plant-Based Burgers
- Pick the right avocado: Use a ripe avocado that is soft to the touch but not mushy. This will give you the creamy texture you want in the burger.
- Grate the zucchini: Grate the zucchini instead of chopping it to get a more even texture in the burger.
- Add spices: To add extra flavor to the burgers, try adding spices such as cumin, chili powder, or paprika.
- Cook the burgers properly: Make sure to cook the burgers on a hot pan or grill for about 5-7 minutes on each side, or until they are crispy and golden brown.
How to Serve?
To serve this Creamy Avocado & Zucchini Plant-Based Burger, you can start by toasting a whole grain bun. Then, place the burger patty on the bottom half of the bun and top it with sliced avocado, fresh greens, such as lettuce or arugula, and a thick tomato slice. Add the top half of the bun and enjoy your delicious, healthy, and plant-based meal!
For an extra touch of flavor, you can also spread some hummus or garlic mayo on the bottom half of the bun before adding the burger patty. Additionally, you can also add some caramelized onions, pickles, or your favorite condiments to customize the flavor to your liking.
Yes, you can make the burger patties ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Just make sure to wrap them well to prevent freezer burn.
Yes, you can use any type of breadcrumbs you like, including gluten-free or whole grain breadcrumbs.
Yes, you can use any type of cheese you like, including vegan cheese or omit the cheese altogether if desired.
Yes, you can bake the burgers in a preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 20-25 minutes, flipping once halfway through cooking, until golden brown and crispy.
Yes, you can use any type of avocado that is ripe and has a creamy texture.